What can I say? It had to have been one of the most incredible weekends in the city so far. I was showered with love and happiness in celebrating my 24th anniversary of life on Friday, 10 Feb. The weekend festivities were accompanied by a special visit from a North Dakotan and included:
• Great views of the city
• A birthday morning at Ohm Spa on 5th Avenue, where I was treated to a relaxing hour-long massage, manicure and pedicure!
• A ride up to the top of the Empire State Building to see the Big Apple from a bird’s eye view! So cool.
• Strolls through Central Park and Times Square
• Treats, treats, and more treats!
• An afternoon at the American Museum of Natural History, where the likes of dinosaurs, and every other creature that has walked, crawled, swam, slithered and wiggled across the United States over the past millions of years can be found (not living, unfortunately)!
• Lots of walking without a destination, just to see what’s stumbled upon (my favorite kind of walks)